Providing financial security for your loved ones
Horizon Value™, Mutual Trust's participating whole life product, provides the peace of mind and financial security you want and need for your loved ones. But did you know it also builds guaranteed cash value fast? With Horizon Value, the guaranteed cash value and non-guaranteed dividends in your policy grow early, rapidly and tax-deferred, quickly multiplying in your policy. As a policyowner, you have access, liquidity and control of this money throughout your life through policy loans and by withdrawing values generated by dividends. Think of the possibilities having access to these cash values can provide you or your business. It could help you send your children to college, supplement your income, upgrade your business equipment, or complete more items on your wish list.
Early, fast, guaranteed growth of cash values, PLUS:
- Guaranteed Level Premiums — that will never increase for the life of the policy as long as you pay your premiums.
- Guaranteed Death Benefits — usually received income tax free by your beneficiaries.
- Non-Forfeiture Benefits — including term or reduced paid-up insurance, if your plans change.
- Accelerated Death Benefit Rider (with Chronic and Terminal Illness provisions) — available at no additional premium. This rider makes it possible to accelerate a portion of your policy's death benefit if the insured becomes chronically or terminally ill, providing funds at a time when your family might need it most.*
- Flexibility of Customizing Your Policy — fit your specific needs by adding optional riders and benefits as recommended by your Mutual Trust insurance representative.
* Administrative and reduction fees are taken at the time of acceleration. See provisions for full rider details.
Base Policy Form No. 908
No information here is offered as tax or legal advice. We recommend you discuss with competent advisors/counsel your individual situation.
Our Whole Life Products
> Horizon Value
> Legacy One
Add value to your whole life insurance policy
With an Annual PUA rider, you can increase the cash value and death benefits of your policy, even after the base policy is fully paid-up. Click here to learn more.
As an Mutual Trust policyholder, you'll be eligible to participate in company earnings through dividends. Income from dividends can be used for other insurance investments. Click here to learn more.
Don't wait, get started today!
Consult one of our experienced insurance advisors now. We can help you achieve your short-term and long-term financial goals. Click here to find an advisor.