The mission of Mutual Trust Life Insurance Company is to underwrite and service profitable, quality life insurance and annuity products to meet the financial security needs of individuals and businesses. Each Mutual Trust employee fulfills a part of the mission and objectives to help achieve our vision.
Key elements in the successful execution of this mission:
- Commitment that products underwritten by Mutual Trust provide excellent value to policyholders, not only at time of issuance but throughout product life.
- Fair, courteous timely service for policyowners.
- Marketing of products and services via a professional and knowledgeable field force. This will produce sufficient premium income from products underwritten by Mutual Trust to enable high quality products and services.
- Providing insurance and other financial products and services that complement the products underwritten by Mutual Trust. The rationale of providing such additional products and services being to enable the Mutual Trust field force to successfully serve its clients' needs, and actively promote the sale of products underwritten by Mutual Trust.
- Recognition that the products and services offered by Mutual Trust must be suited to meet the needs of those individuals, and businesses that can be best served by personal interaction with Mutual Trust agents. This will require that Mutual Trust products and services focus on those designed for the middle to upper ranges of the market, and that there be continuing feedback from the field force as to the changing needs and desires of its clients.
- Recognition that our producers are partners of Mutual Trust. This special relationship encompasses personal interest in and understanding of the needs of producers, effective two-way communications, adequate compensation, quality products, marketing support and administrative services.
- A responsive, customer focused, goal oriented home office team that strongly identifies with the mission and goals and exercises urgency, determination and imagination in achieving them, working in an open environment that encourages and appropriately rewards excellence.
- Continual productivity improvements for both producers and the home office is critical to success in the changing, highly competitive financial services industry. Mutual Trust is committed to a goal of cost competitiveness which translates to better policy value.
A total return oriented investment policy that intelligently balances the aggressiveness needed to support competitive products and the financial strength needed to assure fulfillment of obligations to its policyholders.
We are looking to fill several positions in our home office. Browse our list of current openings to see if one is right for you.
Search current openings.
Join Our Sales Force
At Mutual Trust, we have a reputation for providing superior sales and technical support to our agents in the field. If you are interested in joining our nationwide network of independent general agents, then contact one of our regional sales directors today.
Find An Insurance Advisor
Mutual Trust insurance advisors can help you achieve your short- and long-term financial goals. Don't wait, consult one today.
Find an advisor.